Even if we don't check off all the items, it's fun to write the list together, post it on the fridge, and refer back to it when we have a free day. With Ella off to Pre-K in the fall, I'm especially looking forward to our Wednesdays together, when Olivia will go to Miss Jennie's & I'll have Ella all to myself! So without further adieu...
2016 Summer Bucket List:
- Blow Bubbles
- Go to the Zoo
- Visit the Splash Pad
- Have a Playdate with Keith & Jack
- Celebrate Livy's First Birthday
- Go to the Beach
- Have a Playdate with Addy
- Celebrate Ella's Fourth Birthday
- Go to the Lake House
- Go to Day Camp
- Take Swim Lessons
- Go to the Trampoline Park
- Take Daddy Lunch at Work
- Visit the Beach
- Have a Lunch Date with Aunt Britt
- Play in the Sprinkler
- Learn to Ride a Bike
- Go to See Finding Dory at a Movie Theater
- Teach Livy to Walk
- Get Ice Cream
- Visit the Library
- Make Playdough
- Take a Trip to Grammy & Gramps' House in Virginia
- Go to a Festival
- Visit an Aquarium
And even though Ella & doesn't know it's on the list...
- PULL OFF THE SURPRISE OF A LIFETIME & TAKE THE GIRLS TO DISNEY WORLD!
Whew... I think that should keep us busy! We'll be spending a lot of time swimming, eating popsicles, and taking long walks too. I cannot wait for this summer to begin!