Before we get to my December goals, I thought I'd quickly recap my goals for November...
- Get Christmas Shopping Done. - Almost. I literally have 2 gifts left to purchase. That's it. I'm so proud of myself for budgeting & getting everything done early. I'm already half way through wrapping too, so I think that it's going to be a rather relaxing holiday season!
- Decorate Our House for Christmas. - Done! Christmas decorations just make me so happy. This was an easy one!
- Have the Routine Done. - Almost. I'd say we're 75%. We finished pyramid on Monday, so all we have left to choreograph is the end dance, which is staying pretty much the same, just changing some positions around. We should be going start to finish by the end of the week.
- Donate. - Done! Ella & I volunteered at my school district's monthly food pantry & the whole experience was amazing. I know that Ella is small, but she did great staying with me & the other cheerleaders. She helped carry the empty boxes & pass out food, but I think she was most useful in bringing a smile to others' faces. She was just so happy to be there it was contagious.
So overall, I did pretty well in November! Now onto December & probably the least serious set of goals I've ever put together...
- Get a decent picture of the kids with Santa. (Yes, you read that correctly. I'm simply aiming for decent. I'll take what I can get so long as neither is sobbing uncontrollably.)
- Wear my festive holiday shirts as often as possible.
- #SpreadCheer to my friends & co-workers in small ways all month long.
- Sing at least 5 Christmas carols per day.
Like I said, not a serious goal in the bunch. All I want to do is enjoy this month. My kids will only be this small once & the season will only be magical for a short time, so I intend to savor it for all it's worth!