So before we get to my September goals, let's recap how I did with my August Goals...
- Clean my closet. - Epic fail. I'm actually laughing as I type this picturing the typhoon that is currently my closet. At this point, I'm going to wait a few more weeks, then pull out all of my maternity clothes & pack away my summer stuff at the same time.
- Get my classroom set up. - Done! I had my room all set up & ready to go by the time students walked in yesterday! I even had a little bit of time to change up a few of my bulletin boards!
- Stockpile Breastmilk - So... stockpile is a stretch, but I did have more than enough to send to daycare this week & am keeping up with what Olivia is eating.
- Design & Order Olivia's Birth Announcement - Done! I absolutely loved them too!
Now, onto my September goals. September is a crazy month for us as a family. Not only am I back to work, I'm also back to coaching, which means longer days away from home & a whole lot of stuff to be done in a short amount of time each evening. So, my September goals really focus on getting us into a solid routine & also carving out time to devote completely to family.
- Clean My Closet
- We're going to try this one again... My summer clothes need to be packed away & I plan to do a little purging as well. I should really do Ella's too, but that might be overly ambitious.
- Pack My Lunch 4 out of 5 days a week
- This is to save money & calories....
- Meal Plan & Cook at Home
- See above...
- Go Apple Picking
- I love all things apple & wanted to plan a family activity for this month. Apple picking seems like the perfect fit! Our favorite place closed this year, but I've done some research & found another that seems just as awesome!
What are your goals for September?