- Win Trophies
- I have two competitions this season & they're in back to back weekends. The first is on Saturday the 10th & the next is Sunday the 18th. Plus, our varsity (which is coached by one of my best friends) competes at Sectionals on Halloween. Serious goal - win trophies. Preferably first place trophies. Big ones that prove we kick serious ass.
- Finish the Girls' Costumes
- I'm still not going to reveal what they're going as for Halloween, but I need to get it all wrapped up - hopefully this weekend! Here's a hint though: they're costumes go together.
- Hit 250,000 steps for the month
- 250,000 steps in a month translates to 8,064 steps per day. I think that's perfectly manageable & realistic exercise goal. Hopefully it'll be nice enough outside that I can still fit in some walks with the girls after school, but if not I plan to use the treadmills in my school's fitness center on my lunch break.
Nothing too major this month, my weight loss goal will officially start in November when I'm done breastfeeding Olivia & can really focus on my calories without impacting her.
And just a check in on the September goals...
- Clean My Closet
- Half way done. I'm still in the process of listing items & packing up summer things. But I'm making progress!
- Pack My Lunch 4 out of 5 days a week
- Done! And it's actually closer to 5 out of 5! I just don't have time to get out of the building this year, so packing is definitely the way to go.
- Meal Plan & Cook at Home
- We're doing really well with this! The only meals we have ate out this month have been when family came to visit us and took us out to eat.
- Go Apple Picking
- Done! You can read all about our trip to Becker Farms here!