Moving on... we're going to one of our favorite places today - the zoo! We live really close, so our plan is to walk to Dunkin' to grab a tea for mama & a donut for Miss Ella, then circle back to the zoo & stay until lunch time. I absolutely love that it is such an easy outing for us, unlike all of the parents I saw trying to park & drag wagons full of gear yesterday as I drove by.
Speaking of yesterday, it was my favorite day of the week. It was sunny, reached 70 and I got to wear sandals! Actually, this whole outfit was my favorite...
Other awesome parts of yesterday...
- I got 4 miles in with our dog while Ella was at Miss Jennie's.
- We ate out with one of our best college friends at one of my favorite restaurants, where I just happened to have my favorite - Buffalo Chicken Salad!
Moving onto other randomness...
- I found these sunglasses at Forever 21 & am in love with them. They're only $5.90 & were the perfect alternative to the purple Ray Bans that I couldn't afford.
- I read this article this morning & completely agreed with it! Walking is such great exercise! I did nothing but walk for years before I became a runner & it's basically all I'm doing right now - but it works!
- And if you haven't had these bars yet... you NEED to make them for Easter! Shay is a genius - an evil genius.
Linking Up Today!