- Holy moley... never in my life has the time change rocked my world in such a way. Maybe these past couple of days would've been rough regardless, but right now, I choose to blame it on the time change! I won't go into all of the details, but I've got a wicked cold & of course, can't take anything for it. I'm worried that it might be turning into a sinus infection, but I'm going in for my monthly check up this afternoon, so I'll ask about it then. I'd really prefer to stay off antibiotics, but we'll see what the doctor says...
- Yesterday I ate a breakfast sandwich, spaghettios, taco salad, chips with salsa, and a cupcake. Yeah... it was that kind of day.
- Ella starts soccer class today! It calls for parent involvement, so I'm planning to get a ton of steps in chasing after her! When we went for our trial class over Christmas break, she didn't understand how red light, green light worked, so we've been practicing. I know she's going to nail it tonight!
- I've hit my step goal (10,000 per day) for the past 5 out of 7 days... that's a new record for me. I can't wait to see what I can do when the weather breaks.
- Speaking of weather... it's a high of 50 degrees today! FIFTY! We were at fifteen last week so I'm pumped! The deadly icicles hanging from our house melted when it was up to 40 yesterday, so I'm hoping that the rest of our driveway will melt off today. I know the snowbanks will be here for weeks, since they're still up to my waist, but I'll be pumped if I can see our driveway again. Spring is coming people!