My motivation level is at zero.
- I have at least ten half finished blog posts sitting in my queue & I have zero motivation to finish any of them. I didn't post yesterday - and it was a Wednesday. I always post on Wednesdays...
- I didn't pack my breakfast or lunch today. In fact, I'm sitting here eating a chocolate chip muffin as a type this. Super clean, Bri. Real impressive.
- I also didn't pack my gym clothes. Technically I'm due for a rest day, my last one was Friday, but like I said, I'm eating a chocolate chip muffin right now.
- I have a pile of grading on my desk that is getting out of hand... and grades are due on Wednesday.
- The mountain of laundry in my bedroom makes the pile of grading look like nothing. Thank God I have a ton of clothes...
So, why am I falling apart in front of my own eyes? I blame the weather. It's sucking the life out of me. It makes me want to go to bed at 8 pm & sleep til noon, just so I'm warm. It also makes me want to drink nothing but hot chocolate... but I'm not. Truthfully, I've been handling winter really well this year, I'm just at my breaking point right now.
So today is going to be spent mustering up every ounce of motivation I can find. Maybe I'll even be back with a real post for tomorrow. If not, I've hopped a plane to Aruba & I'm not coming back until June.