- Soft tortillas
- Shredded chicken breast
- Mexican blend cheese
- Bacon crumbles
- Ranch dressing
- Any other accoutrements that you heart desires
- Heat up your quesadilla maker. (Seriously, they're pretty cheap. Here is one from Kohl's & here is one from Target - great investment.)
- Shred the chicken - if the chicken is cold, like mine was, you can also cut it into chunks with kitchen scissors.
- Layer all of your toppings.
- Fold over & cook.
- Use a pizza cutter to slice into triangles & serve with salsa for dipping on the side.
So there you have it - a totally simple & kid friendly weeknight meal at a much cheaper price than takeout!