We had happy hour at Jeremiah's - which is right down the street from our house. Ella is a total regular at our happy hours & everyone loves to pass her around. They always organize them at restaurants so that we can bring our kids if we have to.
Eric had an interview at 4 & then he came over to meet us. Ella got so excited to see him she nearly jumped out of my friend Erin's arms! We had a few drinks with everyone & then got a table to eat. They brought Ella a highchair & Eric started to protest - but I decided to roll with it & see what happened. She LOVED it!
As far as dinner went, I had a Buffalo Chicken Salad (I know, you're all in shock) and Eric had a Turkey Rueben. We always have great food & great service at Jeremiah's - if you are in Rochester, you should definitely check it out!
Since we ended up with left over boneless wings, we decided to create the best omelet ever this morning!
THE BUFFALO CHICKEN OMELET
- Left over boneless wings
- Hot sauce
- Mozzarella cheese (You could also blue cheese.)
- 3 Eggs (We used two egg whites & one whole egg.)
- Milk - but just a tsp or so to add into the eggs
This is just like making a regular omelet, but a few tips.
- Mix your eggs & let them start cooking first. I am not a fan of omelets that just mix everything together.
- Only put your pan on medium heat, otherwise the inside will be runny & the outside will be burnt.
- Use the biggest pan you own. I didn't do this & was kicking myself from the get go.
- Stick your omelet in the microwave for about 30 seconds when you're done - this ensures that the cheese on top melts & the inside is fully cooked.
Have a Great Saturday! We're headed off to a baby shower!